1. TOUCH SCREEN: 2016 newest version with touch panel and colorful screen, 12 hour regular time, bigger icon design, touch and swipe to control, easy for kids. PHONE CALLS: Two-way communication between your phone and the TickTalk. VOICE MESSAGES: A private chat room for you and your child.
2. SOS: If your child is in trouble, he/she can either touch the SOS icon on the screen or hold the SOS button for 3 seconds to call the preset phone number.
3. LOCATOR: The TickTalk uses WiFi + GPS + LBS 3-way locators to provide the accurate location information for indoors and outdoors. It'll report the current location to the App and update on the map. HISTORY TRACKER: In case of an emergency, the parents can playback the track history on the phone to be able to trace their child.
4. FIREWALL: When the TickTalk firewall is ON, TickTalk can make or receive phone calls from the preset contacts ONLY (Up to 13 Contacts). COMPATIBILITY: TMobile, Metro PCS, Ultra Mobile.TickTalk works with a cell phone GSM SIM card. Can be added on your Family Plan.
5. Better Monthly Plan: The TickTalk comes with a GSM SIM Card including first month service of $19 plan for free, courtesy of TickTalk*. You can conveniently recharge online, instore, from your phone or set up monthly auto recharge from the 2nd month on. The cellular service runs on one of the Nation's largest 4G LTE networks.(First MONTH FREE SIM CARD SERVICE)