QUESTION & ANSWER
1. I have a Samsung Galaxy S9. Will my phone be charged at maximum speed, and is it safe?
Yes, your phone supports Quick Charge technology. It will be charged as quickly as possible. It's completely safe because our device automatically recognizes the phone model and does not output more voltage than the gadget allows. The car adapter is certified and absolutely safe.
2. I use an iPhone 8. Does it make sense for me to buy your product?
Our answer is definitely yes! Our car charger will charge your iPhone (and other devices without QC) faster than their original wall chargers.
3. I need to charge a phone and tablet. Will I lose power if I charge them both at the same time?
No. Our device has dual independent USB ports with a current strength of QC 3.0 3A and Smart IC 2.4A. It can charge two devices at maximum speed at the same time.
4. I have two mobile phones, a tablet, a navigator, a laptop and a digital camera. Can your device charge all these devices?
The output voltage of our device is 5V. The laptop will likely not charge because most laptops require more than 5V to charge.
5. Will this work in a Toyota Camry?
Yes, it will work. It is suitable for all 12V (most cars) to 24V (larger trucks) vehicles.
6. My phone supports Quick Charge 2. Will it charge faster than a car charger without QC?
Yes, your phone will be charged up to 4 times faster than from a car charger without QC. QUALCOMM Quick Charge 3.0 technology is compatible with all fast charging technologies, such as, QC 2.0, QC 3.0, MTK PE2.0, HUAWEI FCP/SCP, Samsung BC1.2, and 2.4A.
Here is a partial list of phones that will be charged at maximum speed: iPhone X 8 7 6 5 SE Plus, Samsung Galaxy S9 S8 S7 S6 S5 Plus Edge Note 9 8 7 6, Google Nexus, Pixel, Motorola, Moto X, Sony Xperia, LG, HTC, Amazon Fire Phone, Blackberry, Lenovo, Xiaomi, Meizu and more.